It’s our pleasure to present resources from our partner organizations and affiliate groups: groups that UPAAN has identified and recognized their efforts and contributions to the advancement and advocacy for the Penn alumni community and diversity across all affinities.
- Penn Alumni Portal (http://www.alumni.upenn.edu/)
The official Penn alumni portal, with lists of upcoming events and links to alumni resources.
- QuakerNet (https://quakernet.alumni.upenn.edu)
The official Penn alumni online directory. Sign up now for your own @alumni.upenn.edu address as well!
- Penn Career Services (http://www.vpul.upenn.edu/careerservices)
The Penn Career Services site, still accessible and useful for Penn alumni to post and find job opportunities.
- Asian American Studies & News (http://asam.sas.upenn.edu/news)
Stay in touch with the latest news in Asian American Studies at Penn and around the world, maintainedthe Asian American Studies (ASAM) Program.
- Asian Pacific American Community Resources (https://secure.www.upenn.edu/vpul/paach/resources_communityresources.php)
Compiled by the PAACH cultural resource center on Penn campus, a great list of Philadelphia and national community organizations.
- Penn Diversity Resources (https://secure.www.upenn.edu/vpul/paach/resources_campusresources.php)
A list of Penn’s diversity resources on campus collected by the PAACH cultural resource center.
- Penn Multicultural Outreach Events (http://www.alumni.upenn.edu/s/1587/gid2/index.aspx?sid=1587&gid=2&pgid=510)
Events hosted by the Penn Alumni Multicultural Outreach team to engage and advocate for alumni of color and LGBT alumni.
- NYC Transition Guide (http://ypaan.org/resources)
The Young Penn Asian Alumni Network has put together a fantastic resource on living in New York, transitioning to city life, and things to do!